Thursday, November 3, 2011

Catching up

Bo made it through his first Halloween. He got to handout some candy and see all the kiddo's dressed up. He is really  nosey about things so I know he loved all the action. I was unable to be home for Halloween due to a work trip but from what I heard Bo and Buddy had a great time. Not to much happening for us right now. We are getting excited about the holidays coming up. Bo and I will be at home for a week around Thanksgiving so we are trying to get ready for that trip. I am ready to see family, friend, eat some good food and of course watch some football. It is going to be starting a new chapter this year since we will be sharing these special times with Bo. I know that holidays now will have a whole new meaning to our families. I can't wait to start new traditions and makes lots of great memories. I am thankful for such a great life that we live and so many special people to share it with. Have a great Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment