Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy 10 month birthday BO!

Happy 10 month birthday to my sweet baby boy. I didn't think he was so sweet this morning when he woke up at 5:10 and refused to go back to sleep. And I didn't think he was so sweet when he wouldn't take a nap until 11 am. I have to say from 5am-11am things were a littel rocky around here. It is amazing what a one hour nap can do for a 10 month old and his mother. We spent from 12 on playing, eating and making a big ole mess in the living room. He just laid down for another siesta so he should be all recharged by the time Buddy gets home from work. We did watch the Razorback game today and I don't know how they pulled that one out, I think we will chalk that one up to luck.  I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Dressed up for Halloween party at school. Ribbit!

Hanging out with Dad for the afternoon one day this week.


Ready for Halloween

Playing with some of my Halloween presents I got
in the mail yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment