Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who's idea was it for the time to change?

Sorry, I have not been able to post in a while. My mom was here last weekend to keep Bo while we spent the weekend doing some things with friends. Since the time change we have been dealing with a child that has been waking up anywhere between 4 and 5 am. We have been tired, cranky and just hoping that things get back to something more normal soon. We had finally got used to getting up at 5:30 and then boom...time changed. I just told my friend Jennibette today that if I could find that person I would punch them in the nose. I have never understood the time change and I really don't now that I have a child. But we will get past or maybe acclimated to this new change soon. Bo is keeping us on our toes the past couple of weeks. He has the crawling, pulling up and cruising down to a science. He is everywhere and into everything and I mean everything. We are in the process of changing over from baby food to more solid foods this week. Baby food is so easy but he loves the "real" food much better. All in all we are doing good and looking forward to a great weekend.

Handsome baby boy posing for the camera

This is what 4:30 am looks like

Playing with Bubby

First major boo boo

Learned how to clap this week

Practicing

Walking in his new shoes

Hanging out with his buddy Steve

Not really sure what he is doing

Not that anyone probably cares to see pictures of us, here are a
couple with some friends from the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment