Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All Bruised Up

When I picked up Bo from school yesterday his bruises were really shining. I wish I could figure out how to get him to stop head butting but I think that is a losing battle for now. It is kind of funny to see those bruises all over his forehead not funny haha you just have see him doing it. I wish he didn't have the bruises but he does and there is not much we can do about it.  Buddy got him to go back to sleep this morning at 5 am when he woke so I have not seen what they look like today. My clock is now stuck on 5 even if Bo is still sleeping. I will be glad when this passes and we can maybe just maybe make it until 6. Here are some more pictures from the weekend. Have a Terrific Tuesday!


Playing with Kit and Karley

Auntie Sarah

I don't know if he liked the swing
or the people watching the best.

Hello

Blowing Bubbles

Preparing him to use the vacuum

Bruiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment