Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday...enough said!

I haven't had time to think much less get the pictures off my camera from the weekend. I have a few that Buddy sent me from his phone. I will get the rest tonight and post tomorrow. We had a good weekend chasing Bo around the house. Buddy went to deer camp so Bo and I had the house to ourselves for a short period. The weather was beautiful so we went to the park and over to a friends to play outside both days. Bo had his first experience in a swing and he seemed to like it. I am not sure he knew how to take being suspended in the air without someone holding him. He has a few battle scars on his forehead from head butting things. I tried to get a picture but was not happening this morning. I will try again tonight when we get home. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment