Friday, August 26, 2011

I didn't think it would ever get here

I was beginning to think that Friday was never going to get here. I am hoping we will get to go swimming tomorrow and enjoy some of this "cooler" weather. We are counting down the days for the first Razorback football game. Only one more week to go and we will be calling those hogs. Everyone have a great weekend and we will check back in next week.

I found a few pics on my camera from our trip home a few weeks ago.

Bo and Granny

BFF

Love this one

Bo was wore down after an afternoon playing with MA

Some snap shots from yesterday at home.

Eating...favorite time of the day.

Tummy time...least favorite time of the day.

Ms. Kit came by to see "Baby Bo" as she calls him.
He weighs more than her and she is 2!!

Enjoying the pretty weather last night

Headed out for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment