Monday, August 29, 2011

8 months...no way!

I can't believe that today marks the 8 month of Bo's arrival into our lives. It has been an amazing experience so far (most of it) and I can't wait to see what the next 8 months brings. I am so thankful to have him in our lives and I don't know what we ever did before.  He is really trying to pull up and I just know he wants to crawl but not happening. We are fairly certain he is just going to skip the crawling and just hit the ground running. Bo and Buddy are holding down the fort this week while I am working away from home. We had a great weekend with some wonderful friends. We have had a break from the scorching temperatures so we have been able to enjoy sometime outside. We have a busy week waiting on the fair and the first Razorback game. Have great week!

Happy Birthday sweet baby Bo. We love you very much.

Laying out by the pool

Happy Boy

Hello

What's UP!

Shopping with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment