Friday, September 2, 2011

We love long weekends....

It has been a busy week around our house. Buddy and Bo held down the fort while I was gone most of the week. Last night we went down to the square for First Thursday. Sarah was playing and we always love to support her when we can. The weather was great for a night out on the town. We are looking forward to the fair tonight, I am anxious to see what Bo thinks of all the animals. And who can forget that tomorrow is the season opener for the Razorbacks. Bo was geared up this morning to call those Hogs at school! I am not sure what we will do with our Sunday and Monday yet but I bet we will figure something out. Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Woo Pig Sooie!

Future Razorback!


Hanging out with the band.

People watching

I am with the band!

Showing us his dance moves

No comments:

Post a Comment