Monday, August 22, 2011

First tooth

Monday...why do you come so fast? I can't believe the weekend is over already. We enjoyed it very much even though it seems like we blinked and it was gone. Thanks to my friend Jackie for keeping  Bo on Satruday evening so we could celebrate our anniversary. We had a nice dinner and then enjoyed some much needed  time with some great friends. Thanks to Melissa, Steve, Jim and Erin for celebrating such a special day with us. I also have to say thanks to Buddy for the best 6 years of my life. It is amazing how so many great things can happen in such a short period of time. When we got married I never thought we would leave  eastern Arkansas and I sure didn't think there would be a baby Bo. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family and life that we live. Our families have been so supportive of all our decisions and that makes life so much easier. Bo and Jackie must have played super hard because he slept until almost 7am. We didn't do much with our Sunday other than play a lot and we did go get a new toy at Wal-Mart.

Watching baby you tube videos with dad

Bath time

Lazy Sunday

We were in the mall on Saturday and Buddy found Bo's first tooth. After 5 months of constant drooling we finally have the cause of it all. I think he is kind of proud of it. As a result of his first tooth he also got to have his first ceral puffs and yogurt melts. He figured out how to pick them up but could not land them in his mouth. I don't think it will take him long and he will be shoveling them in his mouth. We tried out some watermelon last night but he wasn't so sure what to do with it. He would suck on it for a minute and then spit it out.
What are these?

Hmmm...

Got it!

What a life


No comments:

Post a Comment