Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Day

Today is my official last day off from work with Bo. I never thought that 3 months could go by so fast. This has been the best 3 months of my life so far without a doubt. It is amazing to look back now and see how we have ALL grown and changed in so many ways. I never really thought I wanted to be a mom but I am so glad that I changed my mind. I never knew something so small could bring so much joy to our lives. I am speaking for Buddy and I when I say this is the best decision we ever made to bring this bundle of joy into the world. As I sit here now and watch him sleep it brings a tear  to my eye to think that he is ours and that he always will be. Wednesday I took Bo to daycare so we could check things out and meet his teachers. It was by far the toughest thing I have ever done and I did not even leave him in the building alone. I know that he will be great for him (or everyone says it will be) and learn a lot as time goes by but I don't know how I am going ot manage being away from him and in the hands of strangers. The center he will go to is supposed to be one of the best in our area so that does make us feel better about someone else taking care of him.

On a different note, Mr. Bo got his first taste of big boy food last night. He ate his first bowl and yes he ate the whole bowl of rice cereal. He seemes to really enjoy and did not hesitate to eat it at all. It did not seem to help him sleep longer but I know as time goes on he will keep more predictable with his sleeping habits. I

We are going to enjoy every second of the next few days with Bo and try not to think about Monday. It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend and we are going to take full advantage. Hope everyone has a great weekend and we will fill you in on our status next week.

 Yummy!
Playing with Dad 
 Still not so sure about the play mat 
Cutie Pie 
Something is funny :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics and I am very glad you decided to be a mommy and bring me a new cuz! You and Buddy are great parents! I love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete