Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a little bit behind

Me and Bo have been having so much I have not been on the blog lately. Today we bummed around with Ladon, Alicia and Mrs. Carol trying to recoop from our busy weekend visiting family back at home. We had a great weekend but glad to be back with Buddy and all our STUFF! Tomorrow we are going to daycare to visit BO's new school and to let his teachers know how he likes to do things! I am sure he will love it but I am not and it is getting tough as each day passes this week to even think about it. I hope I am able to leave him there when we go on Monday. Bo is changing and growing so fast these days. Mom weighed him this weekend and he was 15.6 lbs. already. By his 4 month check-up I bet he has doubled his weight.
 Hadley and Bo (future babysitter)
 Poppy and Bo
 Kay and Bo
 Bo in his new hat from his Aunt Joy
 Showing off his sweet smile :)
 Bo telling Nana some secrets
 Kris and Tina
 Watching Sponge Bob
 Granny and BO
Always checking out those toes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment