Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Funday !!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We have been taking it pretty easy this weekend. Not sure what we will get into today. Buddy got up and went fishing so I am just catching up on some stuff around the house while Bo is snoozing away still. I am hoping that the sun will come out today so we can enjoy the 80 degree weather. We are on the two week countdown until I have to return to work...boo! I am not sure where the last 3 months have gone but there is no sign of them coming back. We are going to enjoy every second that we have left. We were able to get a lot outside today and still enjoy and relax. Bo really likes to be outside and check things out. We have a few rabbits that are hanging around but he is not able to see them I don't think. We have put our bird feeders out and already have seen several finch. Hopefully we will have some hummers soon. Here are a few pictures from this week that I missed and some from this weekend.
Mr. Cool


Nobody pinched Bo



No comments:

Post a Comment