Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to Reality

The first day for me and Bo has come and gone...thank goodness! It was tough to hand him over to them at the daycare center but we made it and that is what counts. They said that Bo had the perfect first day so that made us feel really good. I was in fear that he would cry all day because he was in a strange place. Day two was a lot easier than day one to drop Bo off. Everyone says it will get easier everyday. My first day back to work was a success too. I have to say it does feel good to be back in the routine of things but I am sure that will wear off soon. It is going to take me a few days to get back into the swing of things around here. I have so much to do that I don't know where to start and I am thinking that is a good thing right now. Hope everyone has a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment