Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not enough time in the day!

Big changes have happened around the Westmoreland house this week. This adjustment back to work and stuff is a bit tougher than I ever imagined. The few hours in the afternoon after work is just not enough time to get everything done that has to get done before we leave again in the morning. This week has gone by very fast so far and I am hoping it will continue to do so. I have always looked forward to the weekends but I really am now. I can't wait to spend some time with Bo other than feeding him and putting him to bed. He seems to be adjusting well to being in a new place and with new people. They are doing everything he like I guess feeding him, letting him swing and laying him down for naps. Sorry, I haven't posted any new pictures in a couple of days, I am having some problems getting the pictures off of my camera.

 Headed to School

No comments:

Post a Comment