Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's official, Bo is a crawler.

Bo finally decided he was going to see what this crawling thing was all about. Buddy and I looked up Sunday night and there he went across the living room floor. It is so fun to watch him go from place to place and pull up then sit down and do it all over again. He can't figure out why he can use the wall to stand up. This morning he tried over and over to stand up by the wall. I am sure it will not be long and he will not need anything to help him get up. Over the last couple of days most things in the living room have disappeared. There are a few pictures that I was able to leave because he cannot reach them yet. I know he is going to be able to get to things that we don't even notice but I guess we will just wait and see.

Bo has a new wake time for the past week...4:45-5:30 AM...yes I said it AM. I am not sure what is going on but I sure hope it gets back to at least 6 before long. This morning he was ready for a nap before we ever left home. It is nice to have some time in the morning but 2 hours is more than enough.

We woke up to a chilly 45 degrees this morning. It is nice and I welcome it with open arms. Weatherman says we are going to get our first freeze tomorrow night.

Here are some pics from the past week...ENJOY!

Hello 5:20 AM...good to see you!

Cutie Pie

Doing what I do best...playing!

A little TV with our breakfast.

Headed to school

Thanks Steve and Mel for the new t-shirt!

I can't hear you!

If you are wondering why his face is so red, let me explain.
This is my "I am so tired that I can't do anyting but rub my face
on the carpet until I get carpet burn" look.

Planting some flowers

Who says I can't drive this tractor?

Hey there everyody. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment