Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy Body

Bo is much to busy these days scooting, sitting and pulling to get much sleep during the day. Yesterday when I picked him up Ms. Jenny said "I have some bad news". I kind of new it had to do with sleep when she said those words to me. "Bo has only had one 30 minute nap today and that was at noon". I was like great, this is going to be a long night at home. Bo must have known what I said and wanted to prove me wrong. He played all night without one falling out of any kind. There was no scooting, sitting or pulling when he went to bed, he literally passed out when he hit the pillow. Tomorrow may be a different story but for today life is good. Bo got his flu shot yesterday and took it like a champ.

This is my "I just stood up by myself" face.



He made his furthest journey to date on his knees last night. Crawling, as I have mentioned before is just not his thing. When he does finally get up on his knees he immediatly tries to stand up (with nothing to assist him). So you can imagine what that leads to...thump on his head. He is figuring it all out and at a rate a little to fast for me and Buddy. I think we are going to have to just buckle up and hold on for the ride.


Maybe I will crawl

Still thinking about it

Changed my mind

Here are a few more pics I found on my other camera from the weekend and a some from this week. Have a great Thursday.


Happy Halloween


Boo!

I love these pictures below. His facial expressions change very rapidly.





No comments:

Post a Comment