Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is all going way to fast

Today was Bo's first ride in his convertible carseat. I cannot believe he has already out grown his baby carrier. He looks like he is sitting in a little baby recliner in this new seat. He seemed very comfortable in it this morning but not so sure at the same time. I know that I sound like a broken record, but where has the time gone. I really feel like tomorrow he is going to be driving a car. It is hard to even think that he will be 8 months old in just 2 weeks. Just last night I was telling Buddy we will be planning his first birthday in just a couple of months.



We finally got some rain here last night and looks like it may rain all day. This morning on the radio I heard a guy say that NWA finally got a big drink of water. It will be nice not to have to turn those sprinklers on for a few days.

Bo and I will be traveling east tomorrow to come home for a few days, so please be thinking of us as we travel. This will be our first long drive since the end of May. I am crossing my fingers that he we will be cozy and comfy in his new seat and we will make it without any problems. Hope to see everyone in the next few days.

Happy Hump Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment