Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A great weekend with friends and family

Back to work and school today for me and Mr. Bo. We had a great weekend at home visiting with so many great friends and family. We celebrated my grandpa's birthday on Friday night and it was so fun to have all the kids together. I can only imagine what it is going to be like in a year or so when they are all running around It was hard to leave but nice to get back to Buddy and he was excited to see us too. Bo stayed two nights this trip with Dub and Nana and it was tough. I don't know how we ever think we are going to make it while we are on vacation.

I didn't get many pictures this weekend because my camera was dead and I thought I lost my charger. But, of course I found the charger in the only place I didn't look...the diaper bag.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment