Sunday, May 15, 2011

Taking it Easy

Not to much happening around the Westmoreland house this weekend. We have mostly been playing with Bo and that is about it. We did a little grocery shopping this morning and now Bo and Buddy are catching some shut eye. I had my first over night work trip this past week, which meant Buddy's first night with Bo alone. They seem to have made it great and if they didn't they are keeping it quiet. I had no doubt that they would make it just fine (really, I am telling the truth). It is cool and cloudy here the last few days so not been out very much. We are going to do some work in the flower beds and trim up some trees when these two arise from their beauty sleep. Bo rolled over yesterday for the first time without any assistance. Rolling over is not something that seems to interest him to much so we don't push it on him. He is more interested in trying to stand up and do things. He is laughing and talking to us a lot a more the last couple of weeks. He absolutely loves the exersaucer and now he is into the jumpy thing that hangs from the doorway. I hope everyone has had a great weekend!






1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! He is getting too big! I can't wait to see y'all on memorial day!

    ReplyDelete