Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Way Behind

WOW...I didn't realize how long it has been since I have been online. We had busy week last week getting everything ready to head home for this past weekend. Me and Bo headed towards home on Friday for our first long distance trip all by ourselves. He slept the entire trip both ways which makes for an easy trip. Today he woke up right when I was getting off the interstate at the exit to our house. We had a great time visiting with lots of family and friends. We got meet the newest edition to the Lawson family Emma Kathleen Britzke who entered the world on January 25. She is such a sweetie pie and cute as she can be. We were busy trying to make sure we could see as many as we could. On Saturday we had people out to Granny's to see Emma and Bo. I don't think Bo is a big fan of large crowds he tends to be a bit fussy when surrounded by lots of people. I think we might have a little loner on our hands. We are looking forward to the weekend to see our MeMe (Sharon). I am going to get back on track this week with keeping the blog updated.











2 comments:

  1. I love the "happy face" picture. Bo's smiles make me smile! :>D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "happy face" picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete