Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Thursday!!

Not to much happening around here today, Bo and I have just been hanging around watching it rain. We were lucky and the storm died down before it got to our neck of the woods. So all of you on the other side of the state reading this I think you are in the clear for rough weather. We have just been playing around the house today and unpacking from last weekend. I think I have finally got all the laundry done until someone takes their clothes off! Whoever knew you could spend the whole day doing laundry, makes me wonder how I ever got anything done and worked. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with my little family and my mom. Buddy and I are hoping to get out for the first time all alone since Bo was born. I was thinking ealier that what would happen is we would just sit around and talk about Bo, feeding, sleeping and etc...I used to make fun of parents that all they did was talk to other adults about their children but I take it all back now because it happens. I had a great weekend with my favorite cousins but I think most of our conversations revolved around breastfeeding, crying and dirty diapers. My oh my how things change so quickly. Until tomorrow...
Rockin' Out
Men of the house

Laid out
Showing me his tongue is his new thing

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. That last one tells me he might be turning into quite a character. Give him a hug and a kiss for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big, I can't believe I had to miss getting to see him!

    ReplyDelete