Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day

Bo and I have just been at home enjoying the snow day. We ended up getting about 5 inches I think here in Fayetteville. We have not been out of the house in a couple of days because of the frigid temperatures. They are saying it will be 4 degrees here tonight. I wish I could have got him out and got his picture with the snow but we decided against it this time. It is early in the snow season here so I am sure we will get more before winter is over. We are looking forward to our trip home next weekend. Me and Bo need to get out of this house for a few days and see what is happening in the rest of the world. I forgot to mention earlier in the week that our Auntie Sarah came by to visit us. She was great help as you can see in the photo below. Yes, that is her holding the baby.





2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see y'all! Bo looks like he is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing for sure! He makes me wanna stay home and not miss a moment!

    ReplyDelete