Friday, January 21, 2011

Cabin Fever

Between the cold weather and the snow me and Bo are starting to get some cabin fever. Today we went up to my office to visit all the girls. They were excited to see him since they had not seen him yet. He was showing off for them and being super good. Nicole, my coworker just found out she is pregnant so I know her new edition and Bo will make fast friends. I know Bo will be able to teach him/her all kinds of stuff by August. It is a strange feeling giving her pregnancy/motherly advice.I am so excited for her and Trevor I know they will be great parents. I started making a list of things that we will need to have ready for our first road trip next week. We may need to take two cars or a U-haul to take everything I think we need. I have now figured out why mom's like to drive those gas guzzling SUV's and don't think I have not been trying to figure out a way to get me one of them. HINT HINT!! Just that carseat and stroller take up about every inch of space in my car. I guess that Buddy and I will be packing light so Bo can have everything that he will need. We are looking forward to the weekend so we can get out a little bit and it is also supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Sporting our outfit Sarie made for him. 
Buddy says Huey Lewis would be jealous! 
Second bath...still hates it!

5 comments:

  1. That has to be the cutest outfit ever! I know what you mean about the SUV! I may not be a mom but I have babysat enough. One time, I had two carseats and big brother squished in between those two in my litte tiny car. They were not happy! They said why do you have this tiny car? You need a suburban! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine two carseats and another child too! I should be happy with what I have now and not complain. I should say I look forward to having a larger vehicle so Bo has lot of room for all of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it on the blog! Thanks!! :)
    p.s. it sounds like you are turning into a mini-van mama...haha

    ReplyDelete