Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Not to much happening around the Westmoreland house today. Just sitting around watching Bo, but we really do that everyday. I don't know what I sat around and did before he came along. We did get his giraffe floor mat out today and let him play on his belly. It is amazing how strong he is getting already. He didn't want to be on his belly long but he didn't mind the long winters nap he got on it after. I don't think I have ever seen anything so sweet as him just peacefully sleeping the day away. We had a few visitors today which was nice. We made it through our first night alone pretty good. Buddy is staying home with me tomorrow and then Tuesday it will be just me and Bo. Please keep us in your prayers that we will make it! Tommy and Sarah came by to say hello and brought Bo a sweet card, a rockabye baby cd and some tie dyed onesies. Roger and Kathy stopped by just to say hello and see how things were going. Now we are just hanging around hoping we will get a littel bit of snow. Looks like everyone in east and south of us are getting quite a bit. I think the biggest chance for us will be tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great week.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my.... What sweet pictures. I especially like the one of him sleeping... Ohh I just can't wait to hold him and see his little face in person again! Hope ya'll have a good night! Give Bo a kiss from his cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between all the cool things Bo has to lay on and wrap up in, and all the friends and family to hold him, he is a very lucky young man. Thank you to all of our friends and family who help us make this possible for him!

    ReplyDelete