Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flying Solo

Today was the first day for me and Bo to have the house to ourselves. So far so good! He has been a sleepy head today and has not been awake but to eat a couple of times. Sarie came by to spend a few hours with us (really just to hold Bo!). We did catch up on a couple episodes of Hoarder's while she was here. I know that the show is crazy but it can't be worse than watching soap operas all day. I still am not sure what I am going to come up with to do while I am home the next few months but I will figure something out. We had another good night last night and got in a few extra hours of shut eye. We were glad to see his daddy come home today.
Napping away
Finally woke up
Spending some quality time with dad.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...I really like these pics. I am glad everything went well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, The picture where Bo is waking up looks just like a little "mini" Bobby!!! I saw Bobby a lot like that growing up, lol!! Bo is just changing everyday! Can't wait to spoil my little nephew!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete