Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One year ago today

Today's marks one year since I first posted on the blog. I have to say thanks to Kaye Lehman for mentioning it to me because it has been so much fun. I love being able to look back and see and read just how far we have come in the past year. I really never thought that I would make it as a "blogger". Thanks for everyone that pushes me to post when I get so far behind and think I have no time to do anything. I hope everyone has enjoyed keeping up with us and I am sure the next year is going to bring even more surprises. Bo has changed our life for sure and he continues to amaze us everyday and sometimes many times in a day.





Bo has his one year check up this afternoon. I am excited to see where he is now on the charts. He has to get a few shots so please be thinking of him. Hopefully they will not bother him to bad this time.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment