Thursday, January 26, 2012

Far Behind

I don't know what has happened but I am so far behind. We have been going a million miles a minute around here lately. Bo is walking more which means we are trying to keep him out of things. He is really starting to make a lot of new sounds too. He has 8 teeth now and is starting to learn how to use them (good and bad). He finally has enough hair for me to brush it and enough for him to mess it right back up. He has developed a small attitude in the last week. Right now everything must go his way or he completely loses all control. It amazes me how fast he can get himself mad at everyone and everything around him. He is sleeping better but not  much later. He is sleeping from about 7:30 to 5ish but I have to say that this morning he slept until 5:53. I will take an extra 30 minutes or so anytime I can get it.

Love me some carrots



Rocking Alvin



Broccoli...yummy!

Lucky Charms, of course he picked
out the marshmallows and left cereal.


Headed to school

No comments:

Post a Comment