Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season

Christmas is quickly approaching and I am ready...I think! I have a one gift left to pick up and a few gifts to wrap and then let the fun begin.  I can't believe that this year is coming to an end but this last week or so is going to be a great way to end such a wonderful year. We have lots of celebrating going down the next week between Chrimstas and Bo's first birthday. He is going to be thinking you are supposed to open gifts every day after the whirlwind he is about to experience. We have celebrated so many firsts this  year and I know that this holiday is going to only add to the collection. This will be the first in our family to celebrate as a parent, grand-parent, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles. I know that adding Bo to the equation is going to bring a whole new dynamic and meaning to such a wonderful time of the year. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family to spend these special moments with.

We have been busy the past couple weeks doing stuff but I am not reallys sure what those are anymore. I know we have been shopping, wrapping, playing and singing a lot of Christmas carols. Bo got his top two middle teeth in the past week or so and that was not the most pleasant experience for any of us. Sleeping has not been on the top of his priority list either since Thanksgiving. We have not been able to get back on schedule since our trip home. We won't have to worry about him getting of his schedule this trip because he is not on one...at all. I have to say he did sleep uninterrupted last night for the first time in weeks which  was great for me and Buddy. I feel more rested today than I have in a long time.

Don't forget that "it is the most wonderful time of the year" and enjoy every second of it. I am looking forward to sharing our "first" Christmas experience with everyone next week. Happy Holidays!









No comments:

Post a Comment