Monday, September 26, 2011

Catching Up!

We are back in action on the blog today. We have had a busy month but trying to get slowed back down and back into routine. We have been on vacation or at home for the last ten days. And I think I packed the ten days before we left. Bo got to spend a week with all the grandparents while Buddy and I were in Gulf Shores for a week. It was nice to  be able to do things for a few days without worrying about a schedule. Sleeping when you want to sleep is awesome. I don't think I stayed up past 9 pm the entire week we were gone. It was great to see Bo though for sure. I couldn't really tell if he was glad to see us or not. I don't know if I would be either if I had all the fun they did this past week.

He made some progression this past week on his mobility. He has been playing around with the idea of getting on his knees and trying to crawl. Last night when we got home he was sitting up and then all of a sudden he was on his belly then back to his bottom. I know one day all fear is going to be lost and he is going to be going full force. He has almost mastered the sippy cup too. He is just not sure about holding it up by himself but he is getting there. I think he might be getting another tooth, I thought I felt something sharp up there last night.

I hope he gets back into his routine at school today and enjoys time with his peeps. I think he was ready to see them all this morning. He is now the oldest in his class so it won't be long until he heads over to the next room with the crawlers.

First fishing pole

Twins

New tricks

Sweet boy

He got it

Riding on the RTV

3 of a kind

Dad and Bo

Mendy getting in her time with Mr. BO

Loves bath time

Today was better than I was expecting with having to get up and do a million things. We were only a few minutes behind but we made it right on time. It was a chilly 41 degrees here this morning so we had to break out the fall clothes. I hope everyone has a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment