Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Six Month Birthday

Yesterday marked the the sixth month birthday of our sweet baby boy. It has been a really big week for him so far. He is sleeping in his bed like a big boy and that is still going great. We decided to give him his first baby food for a special treat on his birthday. We chose to give him sweet potatoes first since that is something that we really like ourselves. He seemed to really like them but didn't get as excited as I was expecting him to be. I had it in my mind that he would demolish a whole jar but that was not the case. He ate about 3 or 4 tablespoons and started pushing the spoon away. Melissa and Steve were over so she was able to get some really good pictures for us. It was fun to have them there to see him have his first "real" food. I think I am going to go get him some sweet potatoes tonight and make the food myself. That baby food didn't taste to much like sweet potatoes to me. I can't wait to see how he reacts to different foods.




No comments:

Post a Comment