Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Wrapping up another wonderful weekend and I hate to see it come to an end. It was so nice to have such a pretty Friday and Saturday weather wise. Buddy took us to Huntsville and Kingston to some antique stores yesterday. We did not buy a thing but it sure was nice to get out of for a few hours. Bo went to his first Sarah Hughes show last night and had a blast. He even got his picture with the rock star herself. Today we have been around the house cleaning and Buddy mowed and cleaned up the yard. Glad to get all that done because it has just started to storm. Bo is catching him a little nap in his daddy's lap and I am trying to catch up on some stuff around the house. We cooked some fish that my mom brought us a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. So I guess Bo had two first's this weekend...Sarah Hughes show and a fish fry. Not sure what we are going to get into this week but I am sure we will come up with something. Hope everyone has a great week!
T.G.I.F
Dub's favorite Boy!
Thanks Bette Bette
Groupie
Tough Weekend


1 comment: