Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Time

I can't believe it is already March 1 and you coult not ask for more perfect weather.  Bo and I have been out a little bit today to enjoy the sunshine. He/we survived his two month shots yesterday...thanks goodness! I think it was harder on us then Bo. At this moment I am trying to get him to take a nap in his "real" bed it will be the first if we succeed. So far it is not looking real promising that he is going to go to sleep but only time will tell. I will probably give in because that is just what I do. He is a swinger and that is about the only place that he has taken a nap in his few short months of napping. I will be sure to let you all know how it went later on tonight.
 going to bank to deposite his valentines money
in his first savings account
 hanging out on the couch
still hanging out on the couch


No comments:

Post a Comment