Monday, March 7, 2011

Dub and Nana

Another great weekend has come and gone. Bo's Dub and Nana were here this weekend to spend sometime with all of us. Bo had a blast and enjoyed getting to hangout with his grandparents. Bo got to do one his most favorite things for now...shop! He made his first trip to Lowe's so I am sure he will not be wanting to hangout at the mall with me for much longer. He did get some super cute new clothes and it pumped about getting to show them off. Despite the cool and wet weather we were able to get a lot done around here during naps and things. It is so sad when everyone leaves and it is just the 3 of us again. We have had company two weekend in a row so I am sure we will not know what to do this next one. Bo has been much more alert and awake for longer periods of time the last few days. I am thinking maybe he has figured out the art of power  napping which is something I wish I could master. Off to finish this laundry before he awakes from his nap.
Bo's new chair think he is going to love it!

Dub feeding and Bo and I missed the photo
of the diaper change.

Buddy, Bo, and Bobby
Do you think they all favor?

Dub and NaNa entertaing Bo

Twinkies
Is that a duck? Nope it's Bo
Happy Boy

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are so "cute"! Bobby and Janet look so happy happy!! I know ya all had a great time, and it looks like Bo, is just growing and his little smile just makes me warm all over!! And, the couch picture is great! Three men on a couch, now what does that tell ya!!! haha

    ReplyDelete