Friday, February 4, 2011

Still Snowing

We are still snowed in and it is starting to get really old. We have been stuck inside since Monday afternoon. Buddy took us down the street tonight to get some pizza and that helped break the monotony of the sitting in the living room. Now they are saying that we are going to get more snow tonight, Sunday and into next week. When in the world did Arkansas start getting so much snow and negative temperatures? I don't have the answer but I will be glad when it is all over. Bo and I have just been doing the same old things around the house. He is changing everyday it seems like now and getting more alert about things around him. We hope everyone has a great weekend. Maybe tomorrow I can get some pictures of the snow.
Hanging out in my big boy bed.

Least favorite thing in the world.

Headed out to get some pizza.

Hanging with Dad

All Smiles!

Hanging out



No comments:

Post a Comment