Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Explosion 2011

Today is Bo's 6 week birthday and all I can say is WOW...where have the last 6 weeks gone? I was just looking back at pictures from the last few weeks and he has grown and changed so much. Everyone is right about how fast time goes by and to enjoy every second. Bo got to enjoy the day with his me, Buddy and a whole bunch of snow. Who would have thought that we would get 20 inches of snow in Arkansas? The forcast was calling for 4-8 inches as of this morning and now we have atleast 20 at our house and some areas around Siloam Springs have 24 inches. But on the bright side they are saying that we will have temperatures in close to 60 degrees this weekend...only in ARKANAS! I am enjoying the day with my two favorite guys and that makes any day great. I have been baking cookies, stew in slow cooker and enjoying the nice fire. Enjoy all the snow and be safe out there.







No comments:

Post a Comment