Friday, January 7, 2011

Just another day

Sorry I have missed the last couple of days but they have been a bit rough but we have kept our heads above water. Sleep is very important and hard to come by these days but with the help of my WONDERFUL husband we are making it. I am beginning to the think that he may have his days and nights confused. We are just keeping our fingers crossed for better nights to come. Today was also a sad day for me, my mom left to go home. I don't know how we could have made it without her this past week. But on a brighter note Bo's aunt Bette Bette came to stay with us for a couple days.

Bo and Bette Bette

Doing what we do best
Mason loves to hold me

5 comments:

  1. How sweet! I can't wait to hold and see him and ya'll of course...lol again! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could sleep as good as our boy Bo! Only at night and not during the day as he seems to prefer.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope ya'll get to get some good sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping we do to but not counting on it.

    ReplyDelete