Friday, January 14, 2011

31 Years

Today marked the 31st birthday for me. Spent the day with Bo and getting a few things done around the house. Thanks to Melissa and Robyn for coming over and bringing lunch and taking us out to run some errands. He got to spend his day with all the girls. Birthdays take on a whole new meaning now. My brother says with kids there are no more birthdays for me. I got lots of birthday wishes, cards and some cash to go along. We had the Catfish Hole for dinner and now relaxing watching some TV. Bo is napping which I hope does not lead to another restless night. We are crossing our fingers that we can get some sleep tonight. We know the little guy doesn't mean to keep us up. At 31, I promise you I need more than 3 hours a night to keep up. Everyone enjoy your long weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Man... HE is SO DARN CUTE! I just can't wait to hold him. I hope ya'll are still coming on the 29th because I sure would like to love on Bo.. and see ya'll... haha! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete